- To Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Call ECHP's Hotline: 866 678-8355
24 Hr Nurse Advice Hotline (800) 581-9952
Use the tool below to search for prescription drugs to determine Easy Choice´s 2017 plan coverage for Formulary ID 17296.
Perform the search via the following steps:
- Type the drug name in the search box, click the letter corresponding to the first letter of the drug for which you are searching, or click drugs on the therapeutic class.
- If searching by drug name, choose drug, strength and dosage form. If searching by therapeutic class, select a subclass.
- Search result is displayed, including:
- Formulary ID
- Brand Name/Generic Name: Name of drug (generic drug will be listed in italics under brand name drug) and applicable strength and dosage form. Brand name drugs will appear in capitalized letters. Generic drugs will appear in lower case letters and italicized.
- Therapeutic Class/Sub-Class: Indicates the drug´s class and sub-class. Both the class and sub-class are hyperlinked to provide a listing of all formulary drugs within the sub-class selected.
- Dose/Strength: Indicates the drug´s dosage form and strength.
- Status: Indicates the drug´s status (tier number or non-formulary).
- Notes & Restrictions: Details any formulary restrictions on medications such as quantity limits, prior authorizations or step therapy requirements. Also indicates limited access medications, gap coverage, and mail services availability when applicable.
- Formulary Alternative(s): Indicates alternative drugs available within the formulary.
You can also download our formulary.*
Easy Choice covers both brand name drugs and generic drugs. Generic drugs have the same active-ingredient formula as a brand name drug. Generic drugs usually cost less than brand name drugs and are rated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be as safe and effective as brand name drugs.
To get updated information about the drugs covered by Easy Choice, please visit our website www.easychoicehealthplan.com/formulary.php or call Customer Service. Our phone number is available on our Contact Us page.
*The formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.